Developing an effective Marketing Strategy seems fairly straightforward, and as a result many firms try to “make it up as they go”. This does work in some cases, but unfortunately it is quite wasteful most of the time.
Effective marketing strategy begins with the following “big-picture” components:
1. Find out what your target customer TRULY needs
2. Develop an efficient way for your target customers to become aware of (and ultimately purchase) your product or service.
So why doesn’t everybody just do this? Most people think they are on this path, but in reality they are not. We can help you navigate this straightforward yet complex landscape to optimize your marketing resources.
Our Marketing Strategy services include:
- Customer profiling and persona development
- Product/Service positioning analysis
- Gap analysis – current state vs ideal state including success criteria
- Plan deployment and execution including feedback mechanisms and plan tweaking including tactics like (Social Media, Website Development, e-Mail campaigns etc.)